Who we are
Gethsemane Evangelical Lutheran Church is a member congregation of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod planted in Marion, Ohio AD 1998
What we believe
We confess the historic, orthodox Christian faith, a faith built on the “foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the chief cornerstone” (Ephesians 2:20)
Services at Gethsemane
- Sunday Bible Study 9:15 a.m. (September – May)
- Sunday Divine Service 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday Divine Service 5:30 p.m.
- Feasts, Festivals, and Commemorations as announced
- Private Confession by appointment